Sunday, April 19, 2009

She eats

I am home from church today, listening to Pastor David Johnson from Church of the Open Door, and taking care of Evelyn. She didn't really sleep this morning, but that is okay. I think she woke up because she was hungry. She ate a fairly normal amount and I'm so thankful for that. It is so good to see her eating and smiling. I am hopeful that her numbers will be falling on Monday morning. It is exhausting to mull over the "what if" or "what could be wrong." I usually feel like I can release my kids to God's hands, since they belong to Him anyway. But there is always a part of me that wonders and is unsettled. So I wait, feel silly that I am still worried, even though she seems to be getting better and remember that God is El Shaddai, able to supply all my needs. . . no matter what happens.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/122/8E806BABC06C767186154C9B5C0EE231.png

No comments:

Post a Comment