Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am thankful

It has been quite the two weeks. Evelyn has been sick since Sunday, and I haven't been able to put her down. I am exhausted. But in the midst of it all, there is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for something that requires me to slow down and hold my little girl who is growing up so fast. I am thankful for the warm weather, for my boys playing together, for family who loves me and helps me, for people who pray for me, for the gift of children, and the challenge of sick children.

I go to see the doctor this afternoon. I hope there are some answers there.

I am most thankful for a God who supplies all that I need and even adds blessings.
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/122/8E806BABC06C767186154C9B5C0EE231.png

No comments:

Post a Comment