Some of Evelyns highlights from her time on the farm:
- She got to ride the horse, Copper, with Grandpa sitting behind her. She "likes Copper."
- She told me she was going to save the sack lunch Grandma made her for the trip home, for when she went to the farm again. I did convince her that Grandma had sent it for the car ride and she could eat it.
- She was thrilled to find the kitties in the haymow. And only one ran away.
- She loved her time with her cousins, Johanna and Micaela, although she told me that they should have stayed longer
- When we got home, Evelyn got her pjs from her suitcase, and then stuffed everything else back in, "so it will be ready for when I go to the farm again next week."
I am so thankful she had such a good time and thankful for wonderful grandparents who love and sacrifice for my children. And, I'm thankful God gave me a little girl to love and miss!