Saturday, June 18, 2011

For Josiah

Hi Josiah!
Since you are spending a few days at Grandpa and Grandma Bundt's farm, and I know that you wanted details of the work that occurred on the acreage while you are gone, here are pictures and videos to look at. Here is the finished trench that Daddy dug to the basement and your brothers and sister playing in the basement:



And a few videos too -- the first link is Mr Vore cleaning out the basement with a borrowed skidloader. The second link is Daddy and Mr Vore working together to clear debris.


On a side note, I thought you might like to show Grandpa and Grandma the picture of the
first meal that you planned and made
with me this summer. I sure had a lot of fun making this with you. The hamburgers and milkshakes turned out great!


Have a great time with Grandpa and Grandma! I miss you!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment