Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Neighborhood Entertainment = Bundt boys

So, I'm on the phone with Crystal a few days ago. Simeon, Ezra, & Evelyn are outside playing. I'm keeping an eye on them from the front windows. Suddenly, I see Ezra pull down his pants and start peeing. I dash out the front door, get Ezra to pull up his pants and come inside. Simeon and Evelyn follow to see what all the commotion is about. "Ezra, we don't go to the bathroom outside! You may only go outside when you are at the farm."

Crystal is laughing hysterically on the other end of the phone. Then I turn to Simeon and say, "Simeon, you haven't been going outside have you?" Simeon looks a little bit sheepish and says, "Well, not very often." What??!!

When I recover, Crystal tells me this story that my Dad shared with her. Dad got a phone call from his pastor, Jon, maybe a week ago. Pastor Jon was laughing so hard that Dad could hardly understand him. Finally, he says that he was driving by the Bundt house and witnessed one of the boys "watering the plants."

Oh my. What have a been missing. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment